From our vast dining halls and huge food court to our little convenience store and café, USU Dining Services has what it takes to meet all of your culinary needs. Whether it is a quick bite or a full meal, we have it all, right on campus right when you need it.
In the Taggart Student Center (next door to the University Inn):
- The Marketplace Food Court, an all-you-can-eat dining experience with a wide variety of buffets including Mexican, Italian, Mongolian, salad bar, deli bar, and dessert bar
- The Hub Food Court, featuring many great "quick" options such as Taco Time, Hogi Yogi, and Teriyaki Stix
- Café Ibis, a gourmet coffee house
- The Skyroom Restaurant, a full service luncheon restaurant featuring a daily buffet and incredible mountain views
- The Quick Stop, a convenience store offering a variety of food, candy, hot food, and health and beauty items
In the Merrill/Cazier Library:
- Quadside Café (located in the library), featuring made-to-order sandwiches, fresh salads, a variety of snacks and drinks, and Café Ibis coffee
Near the Tower Residence Halls:
- The Junction, featuring home-cooked meals, hot breakfasts, salads, sandwiches, pastas, and fresh-baked desserts, is open to conference groups from May through August with advance arrangements.
Utah State University's Certified Executive Chefs are dedicated to providing you with excellent food and an exceptional experience. Whether your event is a casual picnic in the park or a Five-Star banquet, we can make it happen. Excellent service is a matter of course and you are sure to be pleased with your experience.
- Award winning catering
- Continental breakfasts and refreshment breaks
- Elegant banquets and receptions
- Custom menus & themed events
- Special events & outdoor cookouts
In addition, if you have a favorite caterer, they are welcome to cater breaks and meals in many locations on campus, with the exception of the Taggart Student Center.
Logan is home to over 90 restaurants with something for everyone, from hometown favorites to national chains, and fine dining to casual atmospheres. Click here for a list.